Hey friends! Today, I bring you the Sunshine Blogger Award. I was nominated by the wonderful Meeghan @ Meeghan Reads and Bakes. You should definitely check her blog out! Thank you so much Meeghan for nominating me for this award!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site. (If you haven’t been to Meeghan’s blog, you need to stop reading this, and do that RIGHT NOW. Then you can come back and see the rest of my post 🙃)
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
Tell me 3 non-bookish things about yourself!
I love to cook/bake! Especially bread, pizza, and cake from scratch.
I love to code with HTML and CSS.
I love traveling!
What are you currently reading, and what is your predicted rating for it?
One of Us is Lying by Karen M. McManus. Maybe a four/three and a half star?
What were 3 reads of 2017 that really stuck with you? (Yes, I know this was over a year ago)
Nancy Drew. Nancy Drew. Nancy Drew. That is literally the only thing I read all year, haha.
Who or what is your favorite animal character and what book are they from?
Old Yeller from Old Yeller by Fred Gipson. I am not a cat or dog person, and I’m pretty surprised that I felt so emotionally torn at the end of the book. I think I cried.
What was the last book you read that made you cry?
The Long Game by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I’m pretty sure a few tears were shed by that heart-shattering ending.
What is your favorite fairy-tale retelling?
I don’t think I’ve read a fairy-tale retelling. I like my fairy-tales just the way they are. (Yeah, right.)
What is your most anticipated read for 2020?
I haven’t been thinking that far into the future yet. But if there is a Debutantes #3 by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, I’d totally read that.
Are you on track for your Goodreads goal, and do you think you will hit it? (If you’re not doing Goodreads, then pick another challenge… or tell me about all of your challenges!)
I’m currently 11 books ahead, so yeah. I’m on track and I’m pretty confident that I’ll hit or pass it.
What is your favorite genre, and list me three books in it you would recommend?
Thrillers and Espionage.
The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Vanishing Year by Kate Moretti
The Innocent by David Baldacci
What is a book that has sat unread on your bookshelf the longest?
Modely Spy by Shannon Greenland. I really want to read this, but I haven’t gotten around to doing so.
Kiss, Marry, Kill: Ron Weasley (Harry Potter), Simon Spier (Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda) and Wylan (Six of Crows)
I haven’t read any of these books, so I’m going to substitute some other guys for this prompt.
Kiss: Hale from Heist Society by Ally Carter
Marry: Zach from Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter (I think he shows up in this one, but I’m not sure)
Kill: Stellan from The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite song?
- Who’s your favorite character?
- If you could visit a character’s home, whose would it be?
- Which underrated author do you love?
- Which popular author do you hate?
- How many books have you read in the past three years?
- What was your first highest rated book of 2019?
- What was your first lowest rated book of 2019?
- Which book is your most highly anticipated for 2019?
If you want to answer these questions and I haven’t nominated you, go right ahead! Be sure to link back here and I hope you have fun 💖
Thanks again Meeghan for nominating me!