It’s time for Tag Thursday! Today’s tag (or I guess I should say award) is The Liebster Award! I was tagged by the always and forever amazing Meeghan @ Meeghan Reads. Go check her post and blog out and then come back to finish reading this! I guarantee that you’ll love it!
Thank you so much Meeghan for tagging me!! However, I’m going to be shortening the questions, answers, and nominees to five.
Btw, this is my 100th post!!! YAY me!!!!
Let’s get started!
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
If you had to describe yourself in three characters, which ones would they be?
Aza Holmes from Turtles All the Way Down by John Green, Josephine March from Little Women by Louisa May Alcott, and I don’t know. A friend of mine says that I am a lot like Inej Ghafa from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo so I guess I’m going to go with that.
What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Home Alone!!! The first movie and the second one. I LOVED them both and I can always always always always re-watch them! The other two movies were pretty awful in my opinion
How many books are on your TBR?
243 books. And it’s still increasing!
What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?
Slime. It’s disgusting, makes me want to puke, and gets everywhere. And once it sticks in the carpet, it sticks. Yuck.
What was the last book you DNF’ed?
Blanca and Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore. I just wasn’t in the mood for it.
5 Facts About Me (just like Meeghan, I think I’ve said some of these before, but there isn’t much to tell so sorry):
- I hate nails on paper, or walls, or chalkboards. It is such an irritating sound and makes me feel super uncomfortable.
- I was born with six fingers on each hand. Note the was – I now have only 5.
- I’m one of those people whose favorite color changes depending on their mood.
- I think I’ve said this before, but I don’t know what else to say. I love cooking and baking!
- I love love love love landscapes or still lifes, but I’m a pretty horrible painter.
P.S. No pressure. If you don’t want to do the tag. That’s absolutely fine. If you’ve already done it, please share the link so I can check it out!
I’m going to post the rest of Meeghan’s questions, if you’d like to answer them and some of my own:
1)Which character would you swap lives with?
2)Who is your favorite villain and why?
3)What’s your go-to book recommendation?
4)What was the last book you read that made you cry?
5)Which fictional character do you think would be the most frustrating to meet in real life?
6)What social stigma do you think society needs to get over?
1)If you could live in a book, which one would it be?
2)What are some of your other hobbies besides reading and blogging?
3)What’s your favorite snack or drink?
4)What was your last 5 star book?
5)If you could ask an author, who isn’t alive, a question, who would you ask and what would you ask them?
That’s the end of Tag Thursday! Thank you so so so much Meeghan for tagging me!! I hope you enjoyed reading this, and I’ll see you guys next week!