Good morning amigos! I hope you’re having a great day! Today, I’ll be sharing with you my reading plans for this month.
Originally, my goal was to read 12 books, but to be honest, I think I’m going to bring that down to 8. Classes just started today, and with my probably harder college classes starting next week, I think I’m going to go easy on myself.
My reading goal for 2020 is 110 books, which means roughly 9.12666… books per month. So yeah, 8 isn’t too bad a start for the year.
Let’s get started!
Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas:
This was really good, and I’m super happy with the way the series is going. It was interesting to see Celaena become the person she is meant to be, and Rowan was a wonderful friend and teacher. Emrys and Luca were so precious, and I loved them so much.
Also, the witches!!!!!! The witches were phenomenal and I loved their story-line so much! I can’t wait to see the rest and what happens to them!!
To Be Read:
I’ve already started The Turn of the Key, and it is creepily deliciously good! I feel like I’m in the story with Rowan, so it’s actually creeping out more than I’d like to admit lol
- The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware. 70% completed. Due Jan 14, E-book
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. Due Jan 24, E-book
- Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine. Due Jan 25, E-book
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. Due Jan 25, E-book
- Also Known As by Robin Benway. Due Jan 26, E-book
- Memory Man by David Baldacci. Due Jan 26, E-book
- The Chain by Adrian McKinty. Available soon, E-book
- Hungry Hearts: 13 Tales of Food & Love. Available in about 3 weeks, E-book
I might not read all of these, and I may read more. It all depends on how the month goes. Last month, I read a lot more thrillers and mystery, but this month, I think I have a healthy mix of the two.
What are you reading this month? Do you have any books that you are excited for this year? What book did you start off the year with? What’s your favorite YA spy book? Chat with me in the comments below!