Hi friends! 2018 has come to a close and I’m excited for the new year. New year = new beginnings and goals. I started this blog three weeks ago, and I’ve already met so many amazing and welcoming people. I’m very glad I decided to take this risk and joined the bookish community.
- Eternity Books went live.
- I passed my goal of ten followers. (I currently have 15! In THREE weeks! YAYAY)
- I’ve made many friends and have ‘met’ (virtually of course 😉 other new book bloggers!
- I’ve published 14 posts total, including this one.
- I’ve read 40 books! See my year in books on goodreads.
- I’ve written three books reviews. (What a low number 😌 This is not an accomplishment)
- Write 200 posts (At least 100 should be book reviews)
- Read 100 books
- Get 40 more followers (Update February 6th: I currently have 52! LOL, guess this was a super low goal..:)
- Focus more on quality, not quantity (lol)
- Read more diverse books with either diverse characters, topics, or places
- Be more creative with my posts
- Kay Wisteria @ Hammock of Books: You’ve been so helpful and nice. Thank you for giving me tips, and encouraging me to become a better blogger. 💖
- Kim Sasaki @ Read with Kim: Another newbie blogger who wants to write a book just as badly as I! It’s been nice to meet you and I’ve been checking out your blog regularly. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one new to this! Thanks for being so supportive. 💖
- Jenn @ Jenniely: Your blog is so inspiring! I’ve been reading a lot of your posts to get ideas and to be inspired to keep this up! Thank you for following me. 💖
- Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl: The main reason why I took the plunge and became a blogger was because I wanted to try Top Ten Tuesday out myself. Thanks for hosting this fun meme, and for giving me a chance to be known to readers and bloggers in the community. 💖
Books I Read this Year:
For last year’s words belong to last year’s language and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. ~ T. S. ElliotWise Old Sayings
That’s it for 2018, folks. What have you accomplished this year, and what do you plan on accomplishing next year in your blog or life? Let’s chat in the comments!